Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Coyotes

Author's Note:My group and I decided to write about coyotes. In this writing piece I worked on using descriptive words.

One morning I woke up and there were animal footprints all over the floor. I jumped out of bed and raced to the living room. There right in the center of the room lay a baby coyote cuddle up on a bundle of pillows. I wondered where the baby coyotes’ mother was and why it was in the middle of the living room. I crept closer to the coyote and realized it was lying not only on pillows but on ice cream. How did it manage to get the ice cream out of the freezer to the living room? Then I felt steaming hot breath on my back and water dripping down my spine slowly. I spun on my heels so fast I felt light headed. Inches away from my face was an enormous snout drooling on me. As the drool hit my face it felt cool like the first rainfall in spring. That was when I woke up from that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment