Friday, October 14, 2011

Are You Proud Of Your Country?

Authors Note:This is about how proud I am of my country.

Are You Proud of Your Country?
Have
I am proud of my country because my country that I live in is free. Instead of a king we have a president so our country is different with each president. We don’t have slaves because slavery is terrible and we don’t have slavery because of our army. Thanks to our army we are a free country, we aren’t ruled by kings or queens and we are helping other countries to get freedom.In Iraq we are helping citizens to be a free country without a king that gives out orders here and there.
I am also proud of my country because all of the soldiers we have to protect the Untied States. It isn’t like it’s everyone for themselves; we have people to fight for the country. We have a navy, an air force, marines, army, and don’t forget policemen that protect the streets. Then on the other hand in other countries around the world they don’t have police or army force even. I feel safe and proud that the country I live in has police and army forces.
Another reason why I am proud to live in the United States of America is people think that the country we live in isn’t good enough for them and they want more and more. They think it’s all about them! Well it’s not all about them because in other countries around the world kids don’t have any food and they are starving may be even dying, or they might not have any money, or shelter. They might live in the streets and drink out of extremely polluted garbage water.
We should all be proud of the country we live in because you never know maybe one day we will be a terrible country and not be free and we all might be slaves and have a king or queen. I am very proud of the country I live in.

1 comment:

  1. You had really good voice- the only thing I'd change is some of your word choices. But otherwise-- AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete