Thursday, November 10, 2011

World War Two Letter

Authors note: I was so happy that I got to write to people who fought for our country it is truly remarkable how incredibly brave they are. I hope you realize that too.



Dear World War Two Veteran,
Thank you for fighting for our country. I am very grateful that you were brave enough to serve our country to make it free. We will remember you for what you did for our country and how courageous, resolute, gallant, and strong-willed you were to go into a tough war like that. When I think of all the veterans it reminds me of how our country is free and also it reminds me of our beautiful flag that we have because of you. Thank you again! You will be remembered in my heart and hearts of the whole United States of America.

Sincerely,
Kaitie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kaitie. That was a super sweet letter! I'm for sure that the veteran that received it, he/she was beaming with joy:)

    ReplyDelete