Monday, December 12, 2011

Food

Authors note: When you think of food do you ever wonder whats in it,or what the ingredients are, if they're even real?

I love food. Do you? Even thought most of the food now days isn’t good for you because a lot of it is processed with tons of ingredients that aren’t even real food. Take a chicken McNugget for example there is about 1000 ingredients that is all preservatives and when I learned about that in health last year I never want to eat the McNuggets. Now I wish that i lived in the older days where everything was fresh and hardly anything was processed. Even though the food isn’t always healthy now days we can still exercise to keep our bodies looking healthy and fit. That is why so many adults and children are obese. Since I swim two and a half hours to three hours a day I can eat what i want. Although I eat what I want, I still choose to eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment