Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Concentrate

Author's Note: When you are playing a sport do you ever think in your mind I am going to win. Whether it is in baseball, gymnastics, volleyball, or in my case swimming. You want to win so bad. Well I found a quote that resembles that.

"I concentrate on preparing to swim my race and let the other swimmers think about me, not me about them."
Amanda Beard

This is what I do when ever I am at a swim meet getting ready to swim one of my events. Standing behind my lane, whether I am in any lane I think of this quote to myself while I am visualizing my event. This is an important quote to me because they should be thinking of me, not me about them. I always swim my best and try to win every time, pushing myself past my limits to beat them and my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment